- Purchased from Barrick Gold for $2m + milestones after Barrick spent $250m on it
- Over $150m of infrastructure in place inc. mine, mill, underground workings
- Minimal, defined Capex of less than $20m to restart the Kainantu Mine, located in PNG
- 43-101 Resource: 1.84moz @ 11.6 g/t AuEq (Inf) + 240,000 oz @ 13.3 g/t AuEq (Ind)
- CEO & Director – John Lewins – Mineral Engineer with 35 years’ experience in the mining industry. Extensive management experience at the project development, operational and corporate level. Managed the development and operations of gold mining projects in Australia (Tom’s Gully, Tick Hill & Nolan’s), South Africa (Harmony Central) and Armenia (Ararat/Zod)
- Chairman – Tookie Angus- Current Chairman of Nevsun, former management of Bema, Ventana
- Director – Mark Eaton, Current Chairman of Belo Sun, Former Head of Mining Capital Markets CIBC
Interested in learning more about Skanderbeg Capital?