- World’s first cannabis streaming company
- funding facility expansions, operations and construction for minority equity interest and a portion of the cultivation production
- 14 streaming partners in 6 provinces
- 3 million sq feet of production capacity by 2019 – largest in Canada
- 39 clinic relationships and growing
- access to 30,000+ AMCPR registered patients and growing
- diversification in production equals reduced risk
- Chairman & CEO – Chuck Rifici – Founder of Canopy Growth (Tweed Marijuana). Built to 500,000 sq ft capacity as its CEO and MC of $1.5 B. Chairman of National Access Cannabis. CEO of Nesta Holding Co., a private equity firm focused on building partnerships and brands within the cannabis space.
- Chief Creative Officer – Ian Rapsey – Leading branding expert in the cannabis industry. Designed and implemented the brand development strategies for Canopy Growth.
- Strategic Advisor – David Hyde – Worked with 17 licensed producer sites, provided security consulting to almost 150 MMPR/ACMPR license applicants. Associate Member of the Cannabis Canada Association. Only Canadian on the Security Committee for the Foundation of Cannabis Unified Standards.
- Purchased from Barrick Gold for $2m + milestones after Barrick spent $250m on it
- Over $150m of infrastructure in place inc. mine, mill, underground workings
- Minimal, defined Capex of less than $20m to restart the Kainantu Mine, located in PNG
- 43-101 Resource: 1.84moz @ 11.6 g/t AuEq (Inf) + 240,000 oz @ 13.3 g/t AuEq (Ind)
- CEO- Ian Stalker- former CEO of Uramin, $2.4Bn buyout by AREVA
- Chairman- Tookie Angus- Current Chairman of Nevsun, former management of Bema, Ventana
- Director- Mark Eaton, Current Chairman of Belo Sun, Former Head of Mining Capital Markets CIBC
- Encircles Super-Major Zijin Mining’s newly built and producing TBL mine
- Zijin’s TBL orebody connects to Kenadyr’s high grade “South Zone” – its highest priority target – historic resource estimate of 900,000 oz Au @ 8.3 g/t Au . Open in all directions and to depth.
- Historic resources may be understated– comparison of previous Soviet drilling results at the TBL to recent drilling results show a significant increase in average gold grades.
- Additional high-grade gold targets exist throughout the Borubai license.
- Chairman– R Stuart (Tookie) Angus- Current Chairman of Nevsun, K92 Mining. Former management of Bema, Ventana
- CEO/Director– Dr Alex Becker – Acquired and targeted Chaarat deposit in the Kyrgyz Republic (6.5 million oz). One of the world’s authorities on the geology of Central Asia
- Director– Douglas J Kirwin – Former VP Ex Indochina Goldfields, Exec VP for Ivanhoe Mines (acquired by Rio Tinto). Co-recipient of Thayer Lindsley medal for most significant international mineral discovery in 2004.
- Focussed on cobalt in Canada, one of a only a few metals used in superalloys and a metal that is crucial for the majority of Lithium-ion batteries used today.
- 17 claim blocks covering an area of 1,950 hectares, located in the former mining camp of Silver Centre, Ontario, 25 kilometres south of the historical Cobalt, Ont., silver camp
- Adjacent to the former-producing Keely Frontier mine in South Lorrain township, Ontario, that produced a total 19,197,400 ounces of silver and 3,310,600 pounds of cobalt from 332,000 tons of ore between 1907 and 1965.
- President/CEO – Trent Mell – Former President & Head of Mining at Peartree Securities, former President & CEO Falco Resources, Former Exec VP, Corp Affairs, Aurico Gold.
- VP Exploration – Dr Frank Santaguida – Former Falconbridge Ltd (acquired by Xstrata), former Principal Geologist for First Quantum, where he discovered new copper and cobalt prospects in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Director – Bryan Slusarchuk – President of K92 Mining, a gold producer in Papau New Guinea. President of Kenadyr Mining.
- 100% ownership of the Idaho-Maryland (IM) gold mine located near Grass Valley, Calif., a major past-producing, high-grade gold mine.
- The IM mine produced a total of 2.4 million oz Au @ 15 g/t after mining dilution and recovery. The IM mine produced up to 129,000 oz/year before being forced to shut down.
- Historic resource on the I-M project: M&I of 1,432,000 tonnes at 9.1 g/t Au (423,000 oz Au); Inferred 2,194,000 tonnes at 12.7 g/t Au (898,000 oz Au)
- First group to digitize all historic mine data allowing for detailed understanding of geology
- Purchased approx 93 acres of private, patented land (2,750 acres of mineral rights) on which the IM Mine is located. Development and underground mining on private land requires only a “use” permit through the local county.
- No permits to drill required (private land)
- Chairman – Alan Edwards – Former Senior VP Ops Freeport Indonesia leading a workforce of 6000. Former VP Ops Kinross Gold, COO Apex Silver, Chairman Aurico Gold ($1.5B merger with Alamos Gold)
- President & CEO –Ben Mossman – Mining engineer, worked at eight producing underground mines with production rates ranging from 250tpd to 3,000tpd. Former
- Director – Dr Thomas Vehrs – Ph.D. Geologist, Former VP Exploration Fortuna Silver, managed programs resulting in discovery/delineation of Los Pelambres, Northumberland, Rio Blanco deposits.
- Notable shareholders: Hecla Mining (NYSE: HL) 15%, US Global 16%
- 20 million ounces of past high grade silver production
- Maiden resource – Indicated – 3.07 Mt @ 321g/t Ag (31,778,000 M oz AG); Inferred – 898K t @ 373 g/t Ag (10,784,000 oz Ag)
- Located in the Golden Triangle of BC (Within the Eskay Rift)
- President & CEO – Gary Cope – Previous President, CEO & Director of Orko Silver Corp ($350 million buyout by Coeur d’Alenes). President of Barsele Minerals, Orex Minerals.
- VP Exploration – Ben Whitting – P. Geo, 35 years experience. Previous special advisor on mining industry matters to government agencies, including the World Bank. Winner of the 2008 IAC “Explorer of the Year”.
- Director – James Sabala – Former CFO/SR VP Hecla Mining, former Exec VP/CFO Couer D’Alene Mines.
- Regenerative medicine company developing disruptive medical technologies for treatment of chronic disease such as diabetes
- Medical Device, “Cell Pouch” is a core platform
- Strong US patents for implanting therapeutic cells, such as insulin responsive stem cells
- Over 5 years of data, proof of concept, safety and some efficacy shown
- President & CEO- Dr. Philip Toleikis, former head of R&D at Angiotech
- Chairman- Frank Holler- former President/CEO of ID Biomedical, until a buyout by Glaxo in 2005
Interested in learning more about Skanderbeg Capital?